Calypso Cay Orlando, Florida Discount Resort
4951 Calypso Cay Way
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Check-In Time: 4 PM • Check-Out Time: 11 AM
The Calypso Cay Resort
Here at Calypso Cay we strive to exceed the expectations of each of our guests. Everything, from our superb and spacious villas to our calypso theme pool area, has been perfectly prepared to ensure your family a memorable, relaxing escape.
Our tropical theme pool is perfect for the entire family! The climate and our tiki bar is just the thing to ensure the relaxation of our adult guests. Meanwhile the kids can spend the afternoon zooming down our slide and splashing away in our unique zero-depth-entry pool.
Need activities? We have a full-time activities coordinator who hosts a wide variety of events for the entire family. We have everything from hang-gliding and scuba diving to bingo! The resort also has a miniature golf course that�s open all year round! There is truly something for everyone.
Resort Services & Amenities Summary
The Calypso Cay Rooms
Hungry? You bring the food, we've taken care of the rest for you! In your Calypso Cay villa, you have a kitchen complete with everything, down to the smallest detail - from tablecloths to toothpicks.
The bathrooms at Calypso Cay are spacious and well equipped. The master bath has two separate areas, one for the spa/bathtub, and one for the shower and facilities.
Getting a good night's sleep is essential while on vacation, especially after walking the local parks all day. In your Calypso Cay villa, the beds are large, comfortable, and inviting. You also have your own entertainment center to enjoy while you recover from playing too hard in the Florida sunshine.
Room Amenities Summary
- Attend a courteous 90-120 minute resort sales presentation and breakfast at Calypso Cay Resort. Tour time is determined and assigned by Calypso Cay Resort at time of check in, not Vacation Paradise. No exceptions.
- Between the ages of 23-65
- Both individuals must present a valid drivers license or state issued I.D.
- Both parties must provide proof of matching addresses by either a valid photo identification or another form of government issued identification.�
- A major credit or debit card (prepaid credit cards or electronic use only cards are NOT considered a valid credit or debit card) belonging to one of the guests touring the resort must be presented at check-in to participate, however charges may be paid on a check/debit card
- Both Partners must attend the sales presentation together (couples must provide proof of same address)
- Gross combined household income of $50,000 a year
- Both parties must speak and write fluent english or spanish
- Between the ages of 25-65 (separated, pending divorce, or traveling separately do not qualify)
- Must have a valid drivers license or state issued I.D.
- A major credit or debit card (prepaid credit cards or electronic use only cards are NOT considered a valid credit or debit card) belonging to the guest touring the resort must be presented at check-in to participate, however charges may be paid on a check/debit card
- Gross household income of $40,000 year
- Must speak and write fluent english or spanish
- Volusia, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Dade, Broward, Brevard
- Sorry, but single men and full-time students Do NOT qualify.
- Participants must be fluent in English or Spanish. If married then both parties must speak English or Spanish.
- Cancellations may be made within 5 days of purchasing the vacation package; with the exception of within 5 days of arrival where a $35 fee plus the first night’s room rate at the non-promotional rate. Otherwise any cancellations made outside of 5 days of purchase are subject to a $35 fee plus the first night’s room rate at the non-promotional rate. Non-refundable on day of check in. No refunds will be made for no-shows and early checkouts/unused nights. Refunds will only be made to the original card used to purchase package within 7 to 10 business days of cancellation or package changes, no exceptions. Please contact customer service at 888 586 9654 for cancellations or rescheduling.
- Should you desire to re-schedule your arrival date, please contact customer service at 888-586-9654 prior to 5 days in advance of the confirmed arrival date, and based upon availability, we will help you select other travel dates. Guests that wish to make changes to their dates within 5 days of arrival will be subject to fees and depend on availability. No reschedules permitted on day of arrival.
- Cancellation or rescheduling must be completed through Vacation Paradise Travel Group (OrlandoMiniVacations.com), not the hotel or resort directly.
- The sales presentation will take place on a day during the vacation stay (Except Day of Arrival & Day of Departure).
- Only one promotional package per family, group or friends vacationing with same, similar or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Extra rooms may be available for family and friends at a discounted rate; however, only one party will receive the discounted package price.
- Monitored childcare is provided (complimentary) for those between the ages of 3 and 12 during the sales presentation.
- Offer subject to change without notice. This offer is not transferable and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Employees or relatives of employees of the resort(s) or resort exchange companies, current owners, and guests who have touring the hosting resort in the last 12 months are not qualified.
Married or co-habitating couples
Single women (single meaning divorced, widowed, or never married)
Travelers from the following counties in Florida are not eligible for this promotion:
Orlandominivacations.com holds no discretion over the terms and conditions of this package. as they are set by the resort developer. If Orlandominivacations.com believes that the terms and conditions of the package are not being met, we reserve the right to cancel any package before the arrival date.
Orlandominivacations.com is not responsible for any purchases made for your vacation outside of the purchased package, this includes but is not limited to: airfare, transportation, park or event tickets, guided tours, etc...
In the event OrlandoMiniVacations.com is informed by the hotel or touring resort that either your selected travel dates, accommodations, or presentation have become unavailable, OrlandoMiniVacations.com reserves the right to offer substitute accommodations of equal or greater value, or alternative touring location if available, or you will receive a full refund for the total monies paid to OrlandoMiniVacations.com.
By making a reservation in response to this promotion, you are agreeing to this policy.
THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF A VACATION OWNERSHIP (TIMESHARE) PLAN.